What is WHOIS Database?
The WHOIS domain database is a listing of all registered domains, and is regularly used for various legal purposes. Network administrators use WHOIS data to identify and fix problems. For instance, WHOIS information can be used to determine the availability of domain names, identify trademark infringement, and keep domain name registrants accountable.
WHOIS verification can even be utilized to combat spam or fraud, as administrators can track down registrants who post illegal content or participate in phishing scams. In addition, the agreements from The International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) protects domain registrants by prohibiting the use of WHOIS listings for marketing or spam purposes, including high-volume, automated queries against a specific registrar or registry system (unless such queries are done with the intent to manage domain names).
How WHOIS Database is useful?
Useful for online businesses and digital marketers
- Building Email campaign
- You can directly connect to the domain owner
- Generate valuable leads
- Building strong connections with consumers
- Personalized Emails help to convert consumers into customers
- Spread awareness of your business and products
- You can generate leads for SEO, SMM, SMO, and PPC services
How our services is different from others
- We provide you two sources to download WHOIS database. So, you can download from either of the sources without any trouble.
- You can download zip files and access country wise WHOIS database cvs files
- We first process the database than provide you database with country wise access
- You can download country wise database everyday
- Newly registered domain
- Thousands of data you will retrieve from the database
- We also provide fresh and updated database according to your business need.
- To get your quotation mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form given bellow